Flight’s DUS440 Acacia is a soprano ukulele made from acacia. Acacia is the traditional choice of wood for making ukuleles, so if you’re looking for the real ‘island sound’, and at an affordable price, this is the uke for you!
- Body Shape: Soprano (12 frets)
- Top: Acacia
- Back & Side: Acacia
- Bridge: Walnut
- Finish: Natural satin
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th and 10th frets.
- Premium Features: Arched back, Gold Die-Cast Geared Tuners, Aquila Super Nylgut Strings
- Free padded gigbag and instructional booklet included!
- Dimensions: 11.25" W x 28.25" L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.