Eminence Professional Series LA10850 10" Mid/Bass Guitar Speaker 350W 8ohm
At a mere 4.5" deep, the Eminence LA10850 is a 10" high power midrange driver featuring a 3" voice coil, powerful ceramic motor assembly, and inverted dust cap for close placement to phase plugs used in many horn loaded designs. Rated at 350 watts, the LA10850 can also be used in small conventional vented enclosures when you need a high power mid/bass driver, or in very compact sealed enclosures when a true high power midrange driver is needed.
Eminence packs a lot of power into tight spaces with the addition of three high power, shallow cast frame Professional Series models designed to give you high output in tight fitting horn loaded applications.
- Coil Construction: Aluminum Voice Coil
- Coil Former: Polyimide Former
- Magnet Composition: Ferrite Magnet
- Core Details: Vented and Extended Core
- Basket Materials: Die-Cast Aluminum Basket
- Cone Composition: Water resistant Treated Paper Cone
- Cone Edge Composition: Paper Cone Edge
- Dust Cap Composition: Water Resistant Treated Paper Dust Cap
- Specifications:Nominal Basket Diameter: 10"
- Nominal Impedance: 8 OWatts: 350 W
- Music Program: 700 W
- Resonance: 55 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 120 Hz - 4.3 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98.7 dB
- Magnet Weight: 80 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.375"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.