Eminence Lil' Texas 12" 125W Guitar Speaker 8 Ohm
The Eminence Lil' Texas 12" Guitar Speaker is a lightweight 12" speaker with a little Texas edge. Lil' Texas delivers a very balanced tone with crisp mids and top end bite, tight bottom end, and very American tonality. Great for classic rock, blues, and country.Eminence recommends the Lil" Texas speaker as an alternate replacement for the Eminence Tonkerlite speaker in the Rocktron Velocity S1122 and the THD Ported 2 x 12 cabinets.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12"
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 125W
- Resonance: 90Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 70Hz-5.5kHz
- Sensitivity***: 101
- Magnet Weight: 4 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.28"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 90Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 7.2
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.42m
- HMechanical Q (Qms): 11.29
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.69
- Total Q (Qts): 0.65
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 43 liters / 1.53 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 66cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.11mm/NBL
- Product (BL): 12.8 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 28 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 130
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 1.3mm
Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 12.03"
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 10.95"
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25"
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 11.59"
- Depth: 5.07"
- Net Weight: 4.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 lbs.
Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Neodymium magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Paper cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.