Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in a sealed or vented enclosure. Look inside most name brand bass amps and you’ll find custom designed, Eminence bass guitar speakers. The people who make them know what bass players want. From fast and tight to fat and round, Eminence speakers give you the tone to hold it all together. You don’t have to break your back or your bank account either. Upgrade your rig with classic Eminence Legend speakers.
We’ve spent over 50 years collaborating with audio engineers from the world’s most recognized brands, and we’ve gained a wealth of knowledge along the way. The result is a complete line of replacement and upgrade loudspeakers and high-frequency devices for virtually any OEM, DIY, or repair project.
Our products are designed and assembled in the USA by highly skilled and dedicated employees. From high-end pro audio applications, to replacement or upgrade guitar and bass speakers, Eminence has a hand-made product that will exceed your expectations.
We take great pride in our commitment to customer service, so if you have questions, we are ready to assist. From Tech Support, to Sales and Marketing, to even our Design Engineers, we will take the time to personally consult with you to ensure your needs are met.
- Coil Construction; Copper voice coil
- Coil Former; Polyimide former
- Magnet Composition; Ferrite magnet
- Core Details; Vented and extended core
- Basket Materials; Die-cast aluminum basket
- Cone Composition; Paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition; Cloth cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition; Solid composition paper dust cap
- Nominal Basket Diameter; 15"
- Nominal Impedance; 8Ω
- Program Power; 600 W
- Watts; 300 W
- Resonance; 34 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range; 47 Hz - 3 kHz
- Magnet Weight; 80 oz.
- Voice Coil Diameter; 2.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.