Eminence Definimax 4015LF 15" Speaker Driver
The Eminence Definimax 4015LF 15" driver is recommended for professional audio and bass guitar as a low distortion woofer or subwoofer in vented speaker enclosures. Also works in a sealed enclosure for bass guitar.
- Nominal Diameter: 15"
- Power Handling (RMS)1,200 Watts
- Power Handling (max)2400 Watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 39 to 1,200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 94.7 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4"
- Magnet Weight: 109 oz.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs) 40 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 5.18 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le) 1.48 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 11.94
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.54
- Total Q (Qts) 0.52
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 3.95 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.11 mm/NBL
- Product (BL) 18.14 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms) 137g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 9 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 856.3 cm²
Materials of Construction
- Cone Material: Coated Paper
- Surround Material: Cloth
- Voice Coil Wire Material: Copper
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton® / Polyimide
- Basket / Frame Material: Cast Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Overall Outside Diameter: 15.21"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter: 14"
- Depth: 6.56"
- # Mounting Holes: 8
- Optimum Cabinet Size (determined using BassBox 6 Pro High Fidelity suggestion) Sealed Volume: 2.8 ft.³
- Sealed F: 362 Hz
- Vented Volume: 7 ft.³
- Vented F: 330 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.