Eminence Definimax 4012HO 12" Speaker Driver Mid-Bass Woofer
- Copper voice coil with Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Undercut pole piece with copper shorting ring and Core Periphery Ventilation
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Acrylic wetlook paper cone and dust cap
- Cloth cone edge
The Eminence Definimax 4012HO 12" driver is recommended for professional audio in both sealed and vented speaker enclosures as a low distortion mid-bass or woofer.
- Nominal Diameter12"
- Power Handling (RMS)600 Watts
- Power Handling (max)1200 Watts
- Impedance8 ohms
- Frequency Response48 to 2,600 Hz
- Sensitivity96.2 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter4"
- Magnet Weight109 oz.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)49 HzDC
- Resistance (Re)5.81 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le)1.19 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms)11.07
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.34
- Total Q (Qts)0.33
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)1.90 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms)0.13 mm/NBL Product (BL)20.7 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)82g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)6.2 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)545.4 cm²
Materials of Construction
- Cone Material: Coated Paper
- Surround Material: Cloth
- Voice Coil Wire Material: Copper
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton® / Polyimide
- Basket / Frame Material: Cast Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Overall Outside Diameter 12.38"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter 11.06"
- Depth 5.32"
- # Mounting Holes 8
- Optimum Cabinet Size (determined using BassBox 6 Pro High Fidelity suggestion) Sealed Volume.5 ft.³
- Sealed F 3116 Hz
- Vented Volume 0.98 ft.³
- Vented F 369.77 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.