The Eminence Beta-12CX coaxial 12" speaker offers the coherency of a point source, while providing a form factor that requires minimal baffle space.
- 1-3/8"-18 TPI mount is compatable with many popular horn drivers
- Polyamide-imide coated copper voice coil with Kapton former
- Perfect for creating ultra compact monitors
- Point source design delivers equal off axis response in all directions
- Nominal Diameter: 12"
- Moving Mass Of Diaphragm (Mmd): 38
- Power Handling (RMS): 250 Watts
- Power Handling (MAX): 500 Watts
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 57 to 4,600Hz
- Sensitivity: 97.3dB 2.83V/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 47Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.42Ω
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le): 0.64mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.64
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.52
- Total Q (Qts): 0.48
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 4.27ft³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.3mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 10.79T·m
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 3.5mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 538.9cm²
Materials of Construction
- Cone Material: Paper
- Surround Material: Cloth
- Voice Coil Wire Material: Copper
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton® / Polyimide
- Basket / Frame Material: Steel
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Overall Outside Diameter: 12.03"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter: 10.95"
- Depth: 4.85"
- # Mounting Holes: 8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.