Recommended for professional audio vocal wedges, or mid-bass in a sealed enclosure. Also works well in a vented enclosure as a satellite or monitor. A very capable stand-alone driver, the Beta 10CX has a threaded pole-piece so that a screw-on, 1” exit high frequency driver can be attached to form a coaxial set up. A screen type dust cap allows the output of the high frequency driver to pass through the center. A small, 60 degree conical horn is attached to the top of the pole-piece beneath the dust cap.
- Nominal Basket Diameter 10"
- Nominal Impedance* 8 Ω Power Rating*
- Program Power 500 W
- Watts 250 W
- Resonance 49 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range 60 Hz - 4 kHz
- Sensitivity* 94.3 dB
- Magnet Weight 38 oz.
- Gap Height 0.312"
- Voice Coil Diameter 2"
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Coil Construction: Copper voice coil Coil
- Former: Kapton former
- Magnet Composition: Ferrite magnet
- Core Details: Tapered Coax
- Basket Materials: Pressed steel basket
- Cone Composition: Paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition: Cloth cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition: Zurette dust cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.