Vintage American ceramic magnet tone by legendary amp builder, George Alessandro. Tones of 1964 still ring in this vintage voiced speaker. The GA10-SC64’s dynamic character lends itself to vintage amps as well as modern gain and distortion. Well-balanced from top to bottom, this ceramic 10" speaker offers tight, punchy tone with nice warmth, richness, and sparkling highs.
- Coil Construction; Copper voice coil
- Coil Former; Paper former
- Magnet Composition; Ferrite magnet
- Core Details; Non-vented core
- Basket Materials; Pressed steel basket
- Cone Composition; Paper cone Cone Edge Composition; Paper cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition; Solid composition felt dust cap
- Nominal Basket Diameter; 10"
- Nominal Impedance; 8Ω
- Watts; 20 W
- Resonance; 100 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range; 100 Hz - 5.5 kHz
- Magnet Weight; 15 oz.
- Voice Coil Diameter; 1"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.