New Open Box, This Subwoofer is new condition but the box has been opened.
Designed to add magnificent bass to vehicles with minimal amounts of room for larger sized subs and boxes.
This subwoofer requires an external amplifier to feed it the 300 watts RMS it needs at 4 ohms. Equipped with rubber surround and plastic cone these speakers were built to last. The ferrite magnet and copper voice coil on these speakers gives added stability while enclosed for when these speakers are pushed to their limit.
The built in amp provides power at a power rating of 250W RMS and 500W MAX: perfect power settings for long-lasting jam sessions. The included dB boosting, phase adjusting, low pass filtration, and remote bass knob promotes genuine sound clarity by giving complete control over your audio when you need it. This amp also has hi-level inputs so it can be integrated into your factory audio system easily.This enclosure housed subwoofer is sure to bring nothing but good vibes when the beat drops.
- Compact design allowing endless options for placement in areas with minimal space
- Built in high power amplifier with remote control functionality.
- 250W RMS 500W MAX output engineered to power this compact subwoofer and enclosure to optimal production.
- Specially designed 10 inch subwoofer that maximizes bass response in spaces that are not typically designed for subwoofers.
- Small sealed box made of 5/9 MDF and covered in stylish black carpet
- .42 CF net internal volume
- Speaker Type / Size: 10" Active Subwoofer
- Total Impedance: 2 ohms
- Total RMS Power Handling: 250W (14.4V)
- Total MAX Power Handling: 500W
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 86dB
- Frequency Response: 25-250Hz
- Recommended Lo Pass Crossover: 80Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.52" / 38.6mm
- Voice Coil Former Material: Aluminum
- Winding Material: Cooper
- Cone Material: Injection PP Cone
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Basket Material: Steel
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 40 Oz
- Amplifier Specifications
- Amplifier Class: Digital
- Amplifier Type: Subwoofer Monoblock
- Number of Channels: 1
- Minimum Impedance: 2 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Efficiency @ 4ohm: 0.75
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.005
- Low Level Input Range: 200mV-6V
- High Level Input: Yes
- Auto Turn-On: Yes
- Selectable X-Over: LPF Fixed
- X-Over Filter Range: 30-150Hz
- Bass Boost Range: 0-12dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 80Hz
- Led Indicator: Power / Protection
- Power Input Terminal Size: 8 GA
- Fuse Size: 30A
- Remote Level Control: Yes, Dash Mount
- Thermal Protection: Yes (>75℃)
- Over-Load Protection: Yes
- DC Output Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Output Protection: Yes
- Voltage Input Protection: Yes (>17Vdc)
- Clipping Protection: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.