The phase control feature allows you to adjust the speakers phase to ensure all audio signals are playing together rather than against each other. When bass notes are noticeably absent, a quick and easy adjustment to the phase control could provide the perfect remedy.
Variable Bass Boost
Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
Variable High Pass Filter
Variable high-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the full range speakers.
Variable Low Pass Filter
Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer.
- 3 Way Crossover
- Variable Low Pass Filter and Variable High pass Filter
- Subwoofer Phase and Base Boost Control
- Rear Input
- Front, Rear & Sub Outputs
- Bass Generator
- INPUTS: Rear
- OUTPUTS: Front, Rear & Sub
- LOW PASS FILTER: 40 Hz to 250 Hz
- CROSSOVER SLOPE: 12 dB/Oct
- MAXIMUM INPUT VOLTAGE: 4.5 V
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 9 V
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1 dB
- S/N RATIO > (A-WEIGHTED): 95 dB
- T.H.D. (TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION): 0.010000000000000000208 %
- LENGTH: 8"
- WIDTH: 7.3799999999999998934"
- HEIGHT: 1.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.