Cordial CCFD DMT is a high-grade multicore cable for studio and LIVE applications. Its pin configuration conforms with the analog Tascam DSUB 25 specification (DA 88) and features 25-pin D-Sub male to 8x 3-pin XLR male nickel-plated metal connectors. The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices.
The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
- Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
- 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
- High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
- Noise-eliminating core sleeve Low capacitance/low resistance
- Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
- Competitively priced/superior performance
- Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.