The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering, designs, and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts, Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
- 99.99% Oxygen-Free (OFC) non-recycled copper for purest, most dynamic signal
- 24-guage multi-stranded center cores for flexibility and long life
- Low capacitance/low resistance design for True to the Source(TM) performance
- High-Density spiral shield provides exceptional protection from RF interference
- REAN (by Neutrik) connectors deliver superior fit and durability
- Hand-soldered to guarantee optimum signal connection
- Kink-free flexible outer sleeve
- Designed and manufactured to the exacting standards Cordial is known for world-wide
- Built-to-last quality
- Lifetime E-Z Swap Warranty (5 Years on Stage Multi-Snakes).
The Y audio cable is used to transmit the audio signal from 1x 3.5 mm stereo jack plug to 2x male XLR connectors, e.g. to connect a smartphone or notebook directly to certain FOH consoles, to specified power amplifiers or to active speakers. The split at both ends of the cable is approx. 15 cm long. A red and a black marking directly on the XLR connectors facilitate right/left identification. As usual, the especially sturdy metal connectors (REAN® made by Neutrik) are hand-soldered.
- Cable: essentials cable 2
- Jacket: PVC
- Cable Assign: WMM
- Connector Brand: REAN ®
- Plugs: 1 1/8" Plug stereo, 2 XLR male 3-pole
- Conductor area: 0.22 mm²
- AWG: AWG 24
- Composition of conductor: 28 x 0.10 mm
- Material: -
- Conductor Resistance: 80 Ohm/km
- Shielding: Spiral Shield
- Capacity cond.-cond. (pF/m): 80 pF/m
- Category: Microphone
- Diameter: 4.3 mm | 1.69 in
- Conductor isolation: -
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.