Celestion G12M Greenback 25W 12" Guitar Speaker 8 Ohm
The G12M Greenback has evolved over the decades but still retains its essential, sought- after tone.
Angus Young has been a Greenback devotee since the early days of AC/DC. This model is voiced with additional broad mid-range attack and restrained top-end to give a forward, punchy attitude to chords and a searing lead tone without fizz. With its well-controlled low end it can be used singly in low-powered amps, or in multiples for high-power rock heads. It's an ideal guitar speaker to bring drive and definition to modern high gain amps.
- Nominal diameter: 12"
- Power rating: 25Wrms
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75"
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 35oz
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 75Hz
- DC resistance, Re Available: 6.7? or 13.1?
- Cut-out diameter 11.1"
- Diameter: 12.2"
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.9"
- Mounting slot dimensions 0.31"
- ØMounting slot PCD 11.7"
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Overall depth: 5.1
- Unit weight: 7.9lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.