Equitek™ series microphones are world-renowned for their quality and performance – the product of industry artisans engineering original designs with world-class performance and specifications. The fourth generation E100, the new E100Sx Large Diaphragm Studio Microphone continues the 30 year tradition of excellence and captures your performance with a smooth, articulate and true-to-life profile, with the smooth, vintage tone CAD is known for.
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18KHz
- Sensitivity: -320BV (25mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL: 136dB (with Pad engaged)
- Self Noise: 9.50B.A
- Hi-Pass: 100Hz
- Attenuator: 108B
- Power Requirements: P48, 1.6mA
- Net Weight: 1.981bs (0.9kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.