Marine™ 7x 50 mm Binoculars (without Compass)
This classic Marine 7x 50 mm Binoculars Without Compass has an internal rangefinder and features BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing. It's a boater's ideal configuration with UV coated lens to cut down glare off the water which deliver images to see the diving birds or the bouy marker. The wide field of view at 380 ft. makes scanning effortless. These waterproof/fogproof binoculars stay onboard and in your hands with a nonslip nonskid rubber grip. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, stunning views are assured no matter how wet they get.
- 7x 50 mm; wide 380 ft. field of view makes scanning effortless
- Classic marine binocular with internal rangefinder; BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Hermetically sealed, airtight, watertight construction enables binoculars to float if dropped overboard; resists saltwater corrosion
- Nonslip, nonskid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Fully multicoated optics
- 100% waterproof/fogproof; O-ring sealed, and nitrogen purged to keep out moisture
- Includes case, eye covers, and cleaning cloth
- Without compass; Close focus: 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.