This low-mid frequency transducer is specially intended for line array applications. It is well known that is very important to reduce the distance between transducers in this kind of systems. Taking into account this design factor, a new basket with a special shape has been developed. This new basket allows the loudspeakers to be placed closer. By the other hand, the 6G40 characteristics have been optimized in order to fit in the most demanding line array designs.
- The new beyma 6G40ND 6.5" speaker handles 170 watts aes & 340 watts program power handling
- Excellent sensitivity (95 dB)
- High power handling (170 w AES)
- 2" aluminium voice coil Designed for compact bass-reflex applications
- Low weight due to the neodymium magnet system
- New basket w/ a special shape is designed for line array systems
- Wide response & very low distortion reproduces a clear & transparent sound
- Designed for the highest quality line array speaker systems & 2 or 3-way speaker systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.