Roadie 3 will help you save time, explore more music and truly enjoy tuning your instrument. Your musical world is full of possibilities. Bring your Roadie and play on.
Explore Alternate Tunings Easily
Quickly switch into any tuning with Roadie 3's redesigned navigation and favorite buttons. Roadie 3 comes with 100+ built-in tunings and the possibility to create your own custom tunings.
Tune Almost Anything With Geared Pegs
Roadie 3 can tune almost any string instrument with a guitar machine head in just seconds, except for bass guitars. This includes electric, acoustic, classical and steel guitars, ukuleles, banjos, mandolins, and more. If you play the bass guitar, then Roadie Bass is for you.
Enhanced Noise Immunity and Improved Accuracy
Next-generation vibration detection gives Roadie 3 unsurpassed noise immunity and accuracy when tuning, even in loud places.
Vibrating Metronome Mode
Keep a tight rhythm. Turn-on vibrating metronome mode, set your tempo, and feel the beat.
Restring and Tune in One Step
String changes are a little less tedious now. Roadie 3 will wind your new string to tension then tune it up, all in one smooth step.
Full Color High Resolution Screen
See your options clearly and make quick selections on Roadie 3's RGB LED screen. It has a 135 x 240 pixel matrix and displays animations beautifully.
Compact and Ergonomic New Design
Roadie now sports a compact new design that fits comfortably in your hand, pocket or kit bag.
- Next generation vibration detection, enhanced noise immunity
- Roadie 3 can tune a string within 1 cent of perfect in just a few seconds
- Tune any instrument with geared pegs and within the detection range of 27.5 Hz to 668.84 Hz
- New ergonomic design and color LCD screen
- 2x the speed and power of Roadie 2 with more than 3x storage for instruments and alternate tunings
- Powerful new vibrating metronome mode quietly helps you stay on beat
- Companion app makes it easy to create your own tunings and sync data
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.