The MBX series mid-bass woofers from B&C Speakers offer acoustic designers a new range of high efficiency, wide bandwidth alternatives that are not currently available in the B&C range. These full-featured transducers incorporate lightweight neodymium motors, inside/outside wound copper clad aluminum wire voice coils, weatherproof impregnated paper cones, and a symmetrical inductance profile. The MBX Series is especially well suited for two-way loudspeaker enclosures.
- 400 W continuous program power capacity
- 51 mm (2 in) aluminium voice coil
- 60 - 4000 Hz response
- 96.5 dB sensitivity
- Neodymium ring magnet assembly
- Aluminium ring allows a very low distortion figure
- Ventilated voice coil gap for reduced power compression
- Nominal Diameter: 200 mm (8.0 in)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 5.9 Ω
- Nominal Power Handling: 200 W
- Continuous Power Handling: 400 W
- Sensitivity: 96.5 dB
- Frequency Range: 60 - 4000 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 51 mm (2.0 in)
- Winding Material: Aluminium
- Former Material: Glass Fibre
- Winding Depth: 15.0 mm (0.59 in)
- Magnetic Gap Depth: 7.0 mm (0.28 in)
- Flux Density: 1.3 T
Thank you for shopping with us!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.