This next evolution subwoofer uses a new, longer, four layer aluminum voice coil. The result is more energy in the gap, higher sensitivity, lower distortion and better overall performance. The 15DS115 features a 40mm long, 4.5 inch diameter (116mm) Copper Clad Aluminum Wire voice coil. With a 1600watt AES power rating, 96 dB sensitivity, and over 14 mm of Xvar, this high energy subwoofer is a significant step forward from similar models in the B&C range.
- 3200 W continuous program power capacity
- 116 mm (4.5 in) four layer aluminum voice coil
- 35 - 1000 Hz response
- 96 dB sensitivity
- 60 mm peak-to-peak excursion before damage
- Neodymium magnet allows a very high force factor and linear excursion
- Double silicone spider with optimized compliance
- Ventilated voice coil gap for reduced power compression
- Aluminum demodulating ring for very low distortion
|Nominal Diameter:||15.0 in|
|Nominal Power Handling:||1600 W|
|Continuous Power Handling:||
|Frequency Range:||35 - 1000 Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter:||4.5 in|
|Former Material:||Glass Fibre|
|Winding Depth:||1.57 in)|
|Magnetic Gap Depth:||0.55 in|
The best geek prank collection can be found at GeekPrank.com. Play with the Windows simulator, the fake upgrade screens, the fake disk formatter and other pranks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.