B&C 10FCX64 500W 8 Ohm 10" Professional Coaxial Speaker
- Coaxial HF driver with 2.5" voice coil, titanium diaphragm, and 70° X 70° coverage
- High-energy ferrite magnet shared by LF and HF components
- Woofer's copper-wound 2.5" voice coil ensures good power handling
- 1.2 kHz recommended crossover point
- Use with passive or active crossover (not included)
- Nominal Diameter10"
- Power Handling (RMS)250 Watts
- Power Handling (max)500 Watts
- Impedance8 ohms
- Frequency Response65 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity95 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter2.5"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)63 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re)6 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le)1.2 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms)7.9
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.44
- Total Q (Qts)0.42
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)0.89 ft.³
- BL Product (BL)13.4 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)37g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)5.5 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)320 cm²
- Cone MaterialCoated Paper
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialCopper
- Overall Outside Diameter10.3"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter8.8"
- Bolt Circle Diameter9.6"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.