Delivering 300 watts of pure Ashdown bass tone via two 10" speakers whilst weighing in at just 14.5kg(32lbs) the OriginAL C210-300 is the perfect antidote to heavy and cumbersome bass equipment of years gone by.
A comprehensive 5 band EQ means it is easy to dial in your exact tone and the front-facing FX loop and XLR DI output are more tips of the hat to modern convenience. A headphone out is also incorporated for silent late night sessions.
Beyond that, its kickback design allows the combo to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard vertical position. Tough carpet covering and a steel grill complete the package.
With ample power, lightweight construction, great sound, and player-friendly features, the OriginAL C210T is well worth your attention.
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 10inch + Horn
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input 300mV-40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Headphone Output: Yes via Mini Jack
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Size (mm): H:420 W:590 D:380
- Weight (kg): 14.5kg (32lbs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.