Apogee One for Mac and iOS USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Built-In Microphone
Includes iOS Upgrade Kit!
- 2 Inputs / 2 Outputs
- Built-In Omni Condenser Microphone
- Preamp for External Microphone
- 48V Phantom Power
- Maestro Software24-Bit/96 kHz AD/DA Conversion
- USB 2.0Mac OS X
- Exclusive Waves Plug-Ins Discount Offers
Apogee's ONE for Mac is a USB 2.0 audio interface with a built-in microphone, featuring their award-winning sound quality and designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio-compliant application. The implementation of the product is as elegant as it is simple to set up and operate.There are several input options provided, and the device allows for up to two simultaneous inputs. One option is to use the built-in, omnidirectional condenser microphone, housed in a specially tuned enclosure that delivers surprisingly good results. Another option is to use the included breakout cable, which provides a 1/4" instrument (hi-Z) input and an XLR input for an external microphone. This allows for two simultaneous inputs, either the instrument signal and internal microphone, or the instrument signal and the external microphone.
The built-in microphone preamps provide a very respectable 62 dB of gain and full 48V phantom powering. Both the external microphone and instrument inputs exhibit extremely low noise and transparent signal paths, making it the ideal solution for recording or performing live with a Mac. Output is supplied by the 3.5mm (1/8") jack on the front, allowing connection to either headphones or powered speakers.
A single encoder knob provides direct access to the tuned-enclosure microphone, external microphone, or instrument selection, and to output functions for input level and volume adjustment. The unit's size makes it very travel-friendly, and when fitted with the included microphone stand mount, it becomes the ultimate portable recording solution for quickly capturing musical ideas, recording high-quality demos, rehearsals, podcasts, lectures, interviews, voice-overs, and more.
- Two analog input, two analog output, USB 2.0 interface with built-in microphone for Mac OS X, with 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- High-quality, internal, omnidirectional condenser microphone allows for true portable operation for the singer/songwriter or guitarist
- Can be used with an external microphone via a preamp input with up to 62 dB of gain
- Accepts unbalanced 1/4" high-impedance instrument signals and provides 0 dB to 45 dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level 1/8" stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- Large multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control4 x encoder-function LED indicators
- 3-segment LED input and output meteringIncludes Apogee's Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio-compliant audio application
- Ideal interface for improving a Mac computer's output and providing studio-quality stereo output of a user's iTunes library
- Registered Apogee ONE customers will receive a discount code good for 25% off a single plug-in or 35% off any Waves bundle, plus an additional $100 credit towards their next Waves plug-in purchase
In the Box:
- Apogee Electronics ONE for Mac - USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Built-In Microphone
- Breakout Cable
- Mic Stand Clip
- Mini-USB to USB Type-A Cable
- iOS Upgrade Kit
- Includes Power Supply, International Adapters, and Lightning cable
- Connects Apogee ONE for Mac to iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with Lightning connector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.