Apogee Control Hardware Remote Control for Elements via Usb Cable
Element Control is Apogee's software control application for Mac. Access all I/O controls and settings for your Element hardware. With Element Control's Essentials window, you'll see just the hardware settings you need in a form that requires minimal screen space. Move the Essentials window under, over or to the side of your DAW window for lightning access and total control. Your workflow will be uninterrupted as you keep your focus on the computer screen.
Element Control Mobile for iOS provides you with wireless control of the hardware settings included in the Element Essentials Window. Use the app to select your input type, adjust input/output levels, configure up to 3 different low-latency mixers and more. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard to quickly select any input or output and adjust the level.
Download the iOS App for free on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Desktop hardware remote control Works with Element Series, Ensemble Thunderbolt, and Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt Connects directly to any available USB port on your Mac 8
- Assignable buttons 1
- Assignable control knob Can be configured to control multiple units
- Mac OS: Computer: Intel Mac (MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB recommended
- OS: 10.10 or greater
- Connection: Any available USB type A port
- Compatible Software: Apogee Element Control Apogee Symphony Control Apogee Ensemble Control
- In the box: Apogee Control USB cable Quick Start Guide Warranty Booklet
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 3.36" x 6.75" x 8.75"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.