INSTANT DRUMS FOR ON-THE-GO MUSICIANS.
Alesis knows drums. Our SR16 has dominated the drum machine market since 1990 and continues to be in demand today. The next-generation SR18 is loaded with cutting-edge drumsets, electronic drums, one-shot hits, and modern percussion sounds for any cutting-edge musician’s performances and compositions. From hip-hop to country and everything in between, SR18 nails it on the first take. SR18 has an effects engine with Alesis reverb, EQ, and compression so you can output recording or performance-ready sounds.
Alesis' exclusive Dynamic Articulation™ technology modifies sample sounds so they change as you play them. This results in sounds that respond accurately not only to dynamic changes, but also with the appropriate timbral and color changes you'd expect from their acoustic counterparts.
You can plug in an instrument, such as a guitar, and play along for setup simplicity. You can play in bass parts using the pads on SR18 or connect a MIDI keyboard for fast, musical low end.
SR18 can be powered by AC or batteries, so whenever or wherever you need to lay down a groove, you’re ready to roll. It’s time for you to step up to the next Alesis drum machine.
- Large, 32MB sound set with percussion bank and bass synth
- Over 500 drum and percussion sounds and 50 bass sounds
- Built-in Alesis effects: reverbs, EQs, and compression
- Pattern Play Mode enables different patterns to be triggered from the pads directly
- Programmable Drum Roll function
- Mute/Solo Function: mute drums, bass, and percussion
- Flexible wall (adapter included) and battery powering (six AA, not included)
- Backlit LCD 100 preset patterns, 100 user locations 12 velocity sensitive pads
- Tap tempo for instant beats exactly as you want them
- Sound set: 32MB, multi-sampled
- Polyphony: 32 voices
- Inputs: 1/4" instrument (guitar)
- Outputs: 1/4" stereo pair, 1/4" TRS, 1/4" TRS stereo headphone
- MIDI: in, out/thru
- Footswitch: two inputs – start/stop, count/A/B/fill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.