For 70 years, the world’s top recording studios and concert stages have relied on AKG microphones to craft today’s biggest hits. AKG Lyra brings that legendary acoustic engineering to a versatile USB microphone that delivers the highest-quality audio in its class.
Inside, advanced circuitry delivers acoustically transparent, 4K-compatible, Ultra HD-grade, 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution. Lyra’s internal self-adjusting shock mount minimizes contact noise, and its built-in sound diffuser and AKG’s proprietary Internal Element Overload Prevention automatically reduce noise, eliminate pops and improve signal levels.
Your Built-In Recording Engineer: AKG Adaptive Capsule Array
Whether you’re recording a podcast interview, a YouTube video voice-over, or your next Spotify single, Lyra’s innovative AKG Adaptive Capsule Array adapts to your performance to record pristine audio. Four versatile capture modes eliminate guesswork, so you can quickly dial in professional sound.
- AKG Lyra Microphone
- 2m USB C to USB A Cable
- US to EU
- Stand Adapter
- Quickstart Guide
- Ableton Live 10 lite
- Registration Card
- Transfer Protocol USB 2.0
- Transducer 4 proprietary, permanently polarized back plate, condenser capsules
- Capture Modes Selectable; Front, Front & Back, Tight
- Stereo and Wide Stereo Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz Bit Depth /
- Sample Rate 24-bit / 192 kHz Maximum SPL 129 dB SPL (0.5% THD)
- Power Requirement/Consumption 5V USB / 75 mA
- Headphone Impedance 16 ohms
- Headphone Power Output (RMS) 43 mW Headphone THD <0.009%
- Headphone Frequency Response 20 Hz – 22kHz
- Headphone S/N Ratio 98.0 dB
- Height 9.72 in.
- Width 4.23 in.
- Length 6 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.