18 Sound’s 8NMB750 mid-bass neodymium transducer is a state-of-the-art 8-inch neodymium midbass driver that combines excellent linearity with high power handling capabilities (700 W), very low distortion and reduced power compression.
The external neodymium magnet assembly assures high flux concentration and excellent heat exchange. The 75mm (3 in) inside outside aluminum voice coil employs Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV) technology. A sophisticated distortion reduction system has been implemented using a demodulating ring for flux modulation cancellation related to voice coil excursion, together with a copper ring for the reduction of intermodulation distortion. Both systems are linearizing the inductance in relation to the excursion as well as the current variation.
The cone is treated against extremely aggressive environment conditions. The compact size makes the 8NMB750 an ideal choice for high performance line arrays and compact two-way systems.
- 93.5 dB SPL 1W-1m average sensitivity
- 700 W program power handling
- 3 in Interleaved sandwich voice coil
- External Neodymium magnet assembly
- Single Demodulating Ring (SDR) for lower distortion and maximum sound clarity
- Copper ring for reduced distortion and increased output Weather protected cone and coated plates
- Suitable for high performance line array and compact two way systems
- Technologies ISV - Interleaved Sandwich
- Voice Coil: technology is based on a high strength fiberglass former where half of the coil is wound on the outside and the other half is wound on the inside. As a final result a balanced, linear motor unit is achieved.
- High force factor and improved heat dissipation are further advantages of the ISV technology.
- SDR - Single Demodulating Ring: technology identifies the usage of an aluminium ring placed into the magnetic structure for reducing intermodulation distortion, while improving the transient response.
- Nominal Impedance: 16 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 14.0 Ω
- Nominal Power Handling: 350 W
- Continuous Power Handling: 700 W
- Sensitivity: 93.5 dB
- Frequency Range: 56 - 7000 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3.0 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.