Looking for a 4-channel XVR kit with 4 matching cameras with a hard drive already built in? This Spyclops 5.0-Megapixel XVR Kit is designed for ease of setup and installation. It comes with a 4-channel XVR recorder with a 1 TB drive already pre-installed, along with 4 mini bullet cameras and all the wiring you need. It also supports extra IP cameras (sold separately). To view or playback footage, you can connect via any iOS or Android mobile device or a Windows PC. The SPYP-XVR4KIT5 is the easy choice for your smaller-sized video surveillance needs.
- 4-channel XVR with 4 BNC ports, SATA port with 1 TB HDD pre-installed (supports up to 8 TB), four 5.0-megapixel AHD coax bullet cameras
- Four 58.5 ft. BNC + power combo cables, 12-volt power supply with 1 to 5 splitter cable, USB mouse, and quick-install guide
- XVR specifications:
- Supports additional IP cameras as well as AHD hardwired cameras
- 5.0-megapixel recording resolution on all cameras
- Wide range of recording and playback resolutions
- VGA and HDMI outputs, 2 USB 2.0 ports for mouse and backup, and supports H.265/H.265+ encoding for highest-quality video using least amount of space
- Onvif version support 2.8
- Free remote view app for Android and iOS
- Camera specifications:
- 5.0-megapixel at 6 FPS with digital wide dynamic range, 3.6 mm fixed lens with 90° field of view, and IR LEDs for night vision up to 82 ft. at night
- Rated for indoor/outdoor installations (IP66)
Thank you for shopping with us!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.