Rolls MX410 Four Channel Field Mixer & Microphone Mixer with Balanced XLR Inputs
The MX410 is a four channel, microphone mixer with balanced XLR inputs and outputs. The unit is ideal for the broadcast and video markets. It has the same features of other ENG / portable mixers without the extremely high price.
- DV Field Production.
- Electronic News Gathering.
- Location Recording (Dialogue and Music).
- Digital Recording.
- Broadcast Remotes.
- Desktop Mixing for Video Post Production.
- Four balanced XLR Inputs.
- Two transformer-balanced XLR Outputs
- Switchable Output Level ( Line level, or mic)
- Switchable Phantom Power for each input.
- Level controls for each channel.
- 3.5mm Headphone Output and Level control.
- Rolls PS27s external power supply included.
- Powered by two 9 volt batteries or the included power supply
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohm bal. /10K Ohm
- Aux.Output Attn. Switch: 0/-30 dB
- Self Noise: -65 dB maximum, -90 dB typical
- Max Gain: +55 dbS/N Ratio: 115 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz | +0, -3 dB
- Max Input: -20 dBV
- Current Draw: 30 mA with no Phantom Power or Signal.
- Phantom Power: +18 VDC
- Connectors: 4: Female XLR, 2: Male XLR, 3: (3.5mm), 1 Center Negative power jack.
- Power: 12-15VDC / < 300-500 mA
- Size: 9" W x 6.75" D x 1.5" H
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.