LAG Guitars Tramontane 170 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar - Red Cedar - T170A-U
The T170 is the first model on the range with a solid red cedar top meticulously chosen for its acoustic qualities. Available in dreadnought and auditorium shapes the T170 promises a deep and warm sound, which is faithfully reproduced with the Fishman INK3 preamp that appears in the acoustic-electric versions.
- Body Top: solid AA red cedar
- Back & sides: Cognac Brow khaya open pore
- Finish: satin
- Bridge: brownwood
- Saddle: compensated black graphite / 2.8"
- Neck: khaya
- Neck Finish: satin
- Trussrod: 2 ways
- Fingerboard: brownwood
- Frets: 20 – silver nickel
- Scale: 25.5"
- Headstock: brownwood – maple logo inla
- Hardware Machine heads: die cast / 1 :18 ratio / satin black
- Nut: black graphite / 1.7"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.