Hotone B Station Bass Preamp with Drive and Compression
Hotone's Performer Series Professional Stompboxes have been designed by and for musicians to be the best tone shaping tools for the stage and studio. Featuring a compact, yet rugged aluminum chassis, 100% analog circuit and other carefully chosen components, these stompboxes are built to produce high-quality sound and wide tonal range in any performance situation. Each Performer Series stomp offers a dual footswitch design, as well as multiple I/O options for connecting to PA systems, audio interfaces, mixers, amplifiers and more.
The B Station is a powerful bass preamp and D.I. With all the features you need for seamless integration on stage and in the studio, the B Station puts a wide range of bass tonality, from slight overdrive to massive distortion, at your fingertips. This compact workhorse is designed to be the core of any bass rig.
- Compact, rugged aluminum chassis design3-band EQ
- Pre/post EQ button places the EQ before/after the drive circuit
- On/Off footswitch for engaging/bypassing preamp and effect
- Balanced XLR D.I. output for connecting directly to PA systems, audio interfaces, mixers, and more1/4" parallel outputs for passing input signal directly to bass amplifiers3.5mm headphone output for silent practice
- FX Loop
- Ground lift button for eliminating ground-related noise
- Drive footswitch engages tone from slight overdrive to massive distortion
- Blend knob controls ratio of dry to driven signal
- 9V battery or optional DC 9V (center negative) power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.