Hotone Ampero Amp Modeler/Effects Processor - TMP100
The Hotone Ampero Amp Modeler / Effects Processor is a game changer! It's heart pounding amp modeling and uber quality effects are powered by the new-gen, dual-DSP CDCM HD (Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling High Definition) & F.I.R.E. (Field Impulse Response Enhancement) system. Packaged in a lightweight case with a 4" hi-def color touch screen, Ampero delivers all the real sounds of rock... past and present.
Built on Hotone's powerful XTOMP, acclaimed Binary Series, and breakthrough VStomp Amp virtual plugin, the CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. system showcases Hotone's new high-shelf circuit modeling methods. Unlike the static state circuitry of most mainstream modeling, CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. technology “rebuilds” the entire circuitry using modeled electronic components, resulting in a tone that is vivid, accurate and expressive. CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. provides Ampero with 64 amplifier models, 60 cabinet models, 100+ legendary pedal models, and mic type/position simulations. In addition, Ampero shares the same 244 effects as the ever-growing XTOMP library, as well as 50+ new Hotone original effects and so much more.
Ampero can handle up to nine effect modules simultaneously, and even includes a user custom IR loader with 3rd party IR support. Ampero is incredibly easy to set up and program. A straight-forward user interface features a 4? 800 x 480 touch screen with dynamic color display and three quick access knobs for hands-on parameter tweaking. Its four assignable footswitches with halo LEDs and built-in expression pedal only add to Ampero's overwhelming benefits to electric instrumentalists, acoustic players and keyboardists alike.
- Compact, easy-to-use amp modeler & effects processor
- New-gen CDCM & F.I.R.E. modeling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- Powerful, upgraded dual DSP-powered platform ensures excellent sound quality 24-bit signal processing, up to 120dB S/N ratio
- 4-inch 800 x 480 sharp color touch screen with instant control
- 18V DC high voltage power supply for huge dynamic range
- USB port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Mac/PC software or for use as an USB audio interface
- 242 effects based on stunning XTOMP effects library
- CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling effects including: 64 amp models 60 cab models 100+ legendary pedal models
- Next-gen mic position and microphone type simulations
- User custom IR loader with 3rd party IR support
- 50+ Hotone original effects (incl. high quality drive/dynamic/filter/mod/delay/reverb models and more)
- 198 presets
- Built-in drum machine with 100 patterns
- Built-in looper with max. 120 seconds recording time
- 4 assignable footswitches with halo LEDs Built-in expression pedal
- Authentic stereo output processing
- Line, XLR and headphone I/O for various connection needs
- MIDI IN and EXP2 jack for connecting external controllers
- Road-ready, light-weight aluminum casing
- Digital Audio Signal Processing: 24-bit depth, 44.1kHz sample rate
- SNR: 120dB Effects: 242 Effects
- Modules: Total of 9 simultaneous
- Patches: 198 (99 user patches, 99 factory patches)
- Looper Time: Mono 100 seconds, Stereo 50 seconds
- Internal Drum Machine: 100 Rhythm Patterns
- Inputs: One 1/4” Tip Sleeve (TS) Instrument jack, with three way input mode selection One 1/8” Stereo Auxiliary In (Aux In) jack One 1/4” Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) Expression Pedal input jack One Standard 5 pin MIDI input jack
- Outputs: Two 1/4” Tip Sleeve (TS) Unbalanced Stereo output jacks Two XLR Balanced stereo output jacks, with ground lift switch One 1/8” Stereo headphones output jack
- Input resistance: Instrument Input: E.GT: 1M?; A.GT: 4.7M?;
- LINE: 10k? Aux In: 10k? Output resistance: Unbalanced Output: 3.2k?
- Balanced Output: 2k?
- Headphones: 66?
- Screen: 4” 800 x 480 Color Dynamic Display Touch Screen
- USB Port: USB 2.0 Type-B port, supports USB Audio 2.0
- Impulse Response/IR processing: Supports 24-bit/44.1kHz Mono WAV files, 1024 points
- Power Requirements: 18V DC Center Negative
- Current Consumption: 500mA
- Max Dimensions: 12.5" (L) x 6" (W) x 2" (H)
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.