Colors forged from the beginnings of time. Deep oranges and brown. Timeless shades that convey an age-old sound and wisdom that is as beautiful today as it was way back then. This ukulele is a concert size instrument, which means you can strum or finger pick with ease and let it sing. There’s a reason why many people buy concerts and that is the happy medium it brings between devoted strummers of the soprano and Hawaiian finger pickers. This instrument has the tools and wisdom to do both.
- Body Shape: Concert (17 frets)
- Top: Laminate Mahogany
- Back & Side: Laminate Mahogany
- Bridge: Walnut Neck
- Neck: African Okoume
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 14th frets.
- Premium Features: Arched back, Die-Cast Geared Tuners, Laser Engraved Rosette
- Free padded gigbag and instructional booklet included!
- Dimensions: 28.0" W x 11.5" L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.